CHEEKWOOD, Botanical Garden and Museum of Art
Originally a private estate, Cheekwood has been handsomely adapted as a public institution Nashville's Home of Art and Gardens. Cheekwood is a 55-acre botanical garden and art museum located on the historic Cheek estate. Cheekwood exists to celebrate and preserve its landscape, buildings, art and botanical collections and, through these unique means, provide an inspiring place for visitors to explore their connections with art, nature and the environment.
- Preservation of our landscape, structures, art and botanical collections.
- Education and the institution’s ability to serve as a resource for the entire community.
- Beauty and the recognition that individuals define and appreciate beauty in their own ways and for their own purposes.
- Creativity, discovery and exploration of the world around us.
- The sense of place that is Cheekwood and the memorable experiences it creates.
- Honesty, integrity and respect for all.
For more information visit: www.cheekwood.org.
EXCHANGE CLUB CHARITIES
Exchange Club Charities, Inc. has contributed well over a million dollars to charitable community projects during the last 25 years including: